May 13, 2016

May Whimsy Rubber Release Day 3 - Pink Cat


Welcome to Day 3 of our ...
 
May 2016 Whimsy Stamps Rubber Release



Over the last 2 days we were showcasing  10 *BRAND NEW* red rubber stamps and 2 new Clearly Whimsy Sets. These new products are available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps Store and from selected Whimsy Stamps retailers.
To celebrate our new release we want to give our fans some chances to win Whimsy cash! We will be selecting 3 random winners and posting their names here on Monday, May 16th at noon ET. Each of those lucky winners will receive a $25 Whimsy Store Gift Voucher. To enter please click here
For my card today I used a stamp from the Kitten Kindness  set by Lee Holland. The sentiment comes with the set.

I colored using Copics, DP is from Basic Grey. Flowers and embellies are from my stash. I also added some white Gesso to the die cut and flowers. To add some bling I've added Stickles Stardust (always my to go Stickles) to some of the flowers and the image.

Copics used:

Cat: RV000, RV11, RV32, RV34, BV20
BG01, BG000
Grass: E81, E84, E87, YG93
Butterflies: Y11, Y15, YR24
Outline: T4, T2, T0, RV10


Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)