April 13, 2016

Whimsy April 2016 Rubber Release - Day 1 and Clear Release Day 3

 Welcome to our ...
 
April 2016 Whimsy Stamps Rubber Release


 
Over the next 3 days we will showcase 11*BRAND NEW* red rubber stamps. All of these new products are available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store and from selected Whimsy Stamps retailers.

To celebrate our new release we want to give our fans some chances to win Whimsy cash! We will be selecting 3 random winners and posting their names on the Whimsy Blog Monday, April 18th at noon ET. Each of those lucky winners will receive a $25 Whimsy Store Gift Voucher. For all the details on how to enter please visit the Whimsy blog!
 
Here is my creation for Day 1 using Oceanna from the MiRan collection

I colored her using Clean Color Real Brush Pens from Kuretake.  Papers are from BoBunny and the flowers are from my stash. The sentiment is from the Hand Lettered Encouragements set  and the die I've used is from the Vines Die Set.
 
 
It is also Day 3 of our ...
 
Clearly Whimsy Stamps April Release News and Inspiration

  All of these new products are available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store and from selected Whimsy Stamps retailers!

Today we are sharing creations made using Our Spring Wreath and coordinating dies
 
Here is my creation using this awesome set by Nina Marie 



 
 Hope to see you tomorrow again when our release celebrations continue!
 
Hugs,



2 comments:

  1. These are ALL beautiful Iris. I totally love the bunny from Day 1. I love how the green card base really showcases the wreath and makes it pop. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)