April 27, 2016

Doggie Little Graduate



Happy Hump Day Everyone! Here is a card I made using one of the new Whimsy images from the April release. The cue image is called Doggie Little Graduate and is from Whimsy's Crissy Armstrong Collection.


I colored the image using Copic Markers. Other Whimsy products I used: Heart Border Die from Whimsy's Shapeology collection and the sentiment is from the Clearly Whimsy *NEW* 'Hand Lettered Thoughts' set.


My second card is a CAS style card featuring Clearly Whimsy's *NEW* 'Mom's Layered Flowers' by Nina-Marie Trapani.

I used the heart die from the Sketched Elephants die set to create the heart stencil. I also used the Clearly Whimsy  'Distressed Backgrounds'. Sentiment, little hearts and flowers are from the *NEW* 'Mom's Layered Flowers' set.


Thanks for your visit.

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)