May 18, 2015

LaLa Land Crafts Challenge - Fussy Cutting

Hello Everyone! This weeks challenge at the LaLa Land Crafts Challenge blog  is "Fussy Cutting" - please see the blog for some inspirational photos. For all the details about the challenge and how to participate please also visit the La La Land Crafts blog.
For my GDT creation this week I used LaLa Land Crafts Baby Marci:

I cut out the image (something I rarely do) and used more intricate dies to comply with the challenge theme. Dies used: Heart Scroll Corners Die,  Stitched Ribbon Die  Heart Doily Border Die . 
The sentiment is included with the stamp.



Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Cloth: C5, C3, C1, C0 B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Pacifier: Y19, Y15, Y11 G20, G21, G24, G28
Bunny: E49, E44, E42, E41
Bottle: E23, E21, E00 G24, G21, G20, BG000,



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like to join us for the La La Land Crafts Challenge - Fussy Cutting.  Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Hugs,



2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Iris. The image is adorable and I love the design which is beautifully embellished.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed this AMAZING card when you were in La-La Land. It's absolutely GORGEOUS! Remember your visa is pre-approved when you want to return ;) Miss your amazing work!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)