April 14, 2015

La-La Land Crafts April Release - Showcase Day 2



Hello Everyone and Welcome to Day 2 of the La-La Land Crafts April Release! Here is an overview of all the NEW rubber stamps and dies and they are available in the store NOW!




For my second release creation today I chose Shy Marci :

The papers I used are from MME and the dies are  the NEW Topiary Die Set, Love to Garden Die Set and Tall Birdhouses Die Set .  The sentiment comes with the stamp.

Here is a close-up look:
 Here's a list of the Copic colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11 R20, E04, R14
Hair: E40, E42, E44, E49, E57
Cloth: YR0000, YR20, YR21, YR24
R30, R32, RV42
YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99

And here one more...the artsy shot ;-)

Thanks for stopping by and please check out all the details about the release and the other DT members gorgeous creations today on the  La La Land Crafts blog!

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)