March 23, 2015

Doilies - La La Land Crafts Challenge


Hello All and Happy Monday! It's La La Land Crafts Challenge time again!
Today it's time for Doilies! So get out your doilies dies, paper doilies etc! Show us what you can create using doilies :-) 
For all the details about the challenge and how to participate please visit the La La Land Crafts blog. 

Here is my GDT creation for this weeks challenge:

The cute stamp is called Love You Marci. I used a paper doilie as well as a La-La land Crafts Heart Doilie Border die. The sentiments comes with the stamp. DP is from a retired Whimsy paper pad. Flowers and all other embellies are from my stash.

Here are the Copics I used: Skin E000, E00 E11 R20
Hair E21, E25, E29
Red R59, R56, R46, R35, R32
Beige E41, E42, E43, E44
Turquiose BG 70, BG71, BG72, BG75, BG78

And here a shot from another angle:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like to join us for the La La Land Crafts Challenge - Doilies.  Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)