March 9, 2015

Best of Luck - La-La Land Crafts Challenge




Hello everyone! Today I'm here with a new GD card for the La La Land Crafts Challenge. 

Todays challenge is about Luck - Good Luck or St. Patricks Day. For all the details about the challenge and how to particiapte please visit the La La Land Crafts blog. For my card I had so much fun coloring Irish Marci and also used one of the sentiments that comes with the stamp.

I colored Irish Marci using my Copics - for a list of Copics used please scroll down. She is the perfect image for the challenge :-)

Here is a close-up on the image and a list of Copic colors used:
Skin E000, E00, E11, E04, R20 R22
Green: G29, YG25, YG23, YG21, YG17
Hair: YR20, YR14, YR18, E18, E19



Thanks for stopping by and we hope you like to join us for the La La Land Crafts Challenge.  Looking forward seeing your creations!

Hugs,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)