December 22, 2013

Penguin Happy Mail


Happy 4th Advent Everyone! Only one more day and then it's Christmas Eve already, can't believe how fast the time went. Temperatures here are at record high so I have more of a summer feeling 8-).

Here's another card I made for the Whimsy Inspirations Magazine # 14. You can view the whole issue online HERE.


I used Penguin Happy Mail from Crissy Armstrong and colored it as usual with my alcohol markers - I think I used Copics here. Sentiment is from the Tis the Season Notables 5 Set and cut out with the matching Notables 5 die. I also used the Layered Snowflake Die and the Snowflake Border die.


Close-up look on the little fella. To give the snow some texture and sparkle I've added Stickles and mica flakes.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great start into the holiday week!

Hugs,



2 comments:

  1. Iris, great card! I love that it looks so warm and yet wintery (does that make sense?)! Have a Merry Christmas! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Iris,
    ich wünsche Dir und Deiner Famillie ein gesegnetes Weihnachtsfest!
    LG Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)