November 1, 2013

Graph'It Marker Challenge Tic Tac Toe - Santa Claus is Coming to Town



Happy TGIF and welcome to a new Graph'It Marker Color Challenge! It's my first Graph'It Color challenge as a DT member and I'm super excited! This weeks theme is 'Tic Tac Toe - choose three'. Please see all the details about the challenge on the Graph'It Marker Color Challenge blog. You don't have any Graph'It markers yet? No problem at all - you can of course use ANY brand of alcohol markers to enter our challenges :tup So come on over and join us, have fun and as always the winner will get a very generous price of some yummy Graph'It goodies! :-)

I chose the line 'blonde hair, fluffy stuff and checks. Well blonde hair - that's obvious! Fluffy stuff is the snow I made out of flower soft and checks are on my background papers. 

The image is from LOTV and the DP is from the new Teresa Collins collection 'Santa's List'. Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps, dies used are from Memory Box and Whimsy Stamps. I also used paper flowers and ribbon to embellish my card.


Here are the Graph'It markers I've used:
Hair: 3245, 1280, 1210
Skin: 4120, 4125, 4150, 4135
Dress: 7109, 7105, 9100
Wings: 3210, 4110
Holly & berries: 8190, 8280, 5220
Snow: 9101
Yellow: 1110, 1150
Brown: 3120, 3160, 4150
and of course the blender pen


I also decorated the inside of the card!


This card is availabe for sale! It will be availabe in my Etsy boutique on Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs,



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Iris, beautiful colouring. That image is so sweet and I just love that ribbon too
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning Iris, love the image, so beautifully colored, and stunning embellishments/dies.
    Have a fantastic Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Iris! I love the fluffy snow and all the wonderful details. Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)