September 27, 2013

Happiness & some DT News


Hello Everyone and Happy TGIF! I have some exciting news to share with you today :-) I was asked by the super talented artist and owner of Moma's lil' shop of stamps, Monika Martinson,  if I would like to join her design team. Yay! How exciting and of course I said yes. Monika draws the most beautiful flower designs. I already knew her images from my DT work for Whimsy stamps.  If you like to work with beautiful flower images Moma's lil' shop of stamps is the perfect place for you, believe me!

Here is a card I made with the beautiful Rudbäckia, availabe in rubber and also as  digital stamp:

Isn't this 'Black-Eyed Susan' image gorgeous? I colored with Copics and kept the card in a CAS style. Papers are from my scrap stash and the border is made using a Martha Stewart  border punch.


The sentiment is stamped with Staz-on onto vellum paper. Sentiment is from SU!






The cards inside is decorated to match the card front.


I also made a matching envelope using my envelope punch board.

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful CAS card Iris! And congratulations on joining Monika's Design Team - her images are gorgeous and you colour them BEAUTIFULLY!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)