September 27, 2012

Memory Box Debutante Notecards & Candy Winner



Hello Everyone and Happy Thursday! Ummmm Thursday already again...can you believe that? Time's flying and only about 89 Days til Christmas...LOL. Are you counting already ???
Today I have some note cards to share. I made them using the Memory Box Debutante Frames all available at Dutch Paper Crafts. Just email Darlene with your order. With this die set you can make up a card really quickly. For 3 of my note cards I used the  98297 Debutante Frame  as base.


On my first card I used in addition to the base the 98298 Vaudeville Frame. The little adorable monster is a SCACD stamp from the Susana Love's Stamps Monster collection called 'Monster Mash'. I stamped the Monster onto X-press it! card using Tuxedo Black ink from Memento. It was then colored using Copics Sketch markers and ShinHan Touch Twin markers. To embellish I've added white sheer and organza ribbon some rhinestones, a glazed brad and a button. The sentiment comes with the stamp.



On my second note card I used the 98299 Twirling Vine Frame. The image and sentiment is from Whimsy  'A touch of elegant furniture' from Raindrop Echo Designs. DP is from Basic Grey's 'Sugared' collection. The image was stamped with Memento 'Rich Cocoa' directly onto the DP and cut out using Spellbinders Labels 8 dies. Embellishemnts used: Button, Scrappers Floss, Stickles and Organza Ribbon. 



On the third note card I used that gorgeous tree frame (98300 Orchard Tree Frame) and decorated it with some punched out flowers from an EK Success flower border punch. The grass is made using the Martha Stewart icicle border punch upside down. Sentiment is from Whimsy. Embellishments: Rhinestones and Stickles.



Last but not least the fourth note card in the set is a condolence card. Again I used the tree frame (98300 Orchard Tree Frame) but this time plain and simple. DP is from my stash and the Sentiment and die to cut out the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.




*****************************************


Candy Winner


The winner for my birthday candy, drawn by random.org,  is:

Number 22: Denise Goeldner 

Congratulations Denise!
Please contact me with your shipping info at: cocoacrafts(at)gmail.com
You have until Monday morning to contact me. After that a new winner will be drawn


Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!

Hugs,




10 comments:

  1. these are all gorgeous iris!!! i especially love that little monster :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous cards.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those gorgeous dies, my favourite is the orchard tree one. cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhh! they are all sensational. I especially love the trees!

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards and was also very excited to be your candy winner Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Denise! And beautiful cards Iris - you are such an inspiration! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all beautiful cards. Congrats to Denise, enjoy.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool Notecards Iris~~very pretty and fun!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)