August 28, 2011

lovely-hAnglar-only Challenge 32 Starting Today!



Happy Sunday & Welcome to our 32nd lovely-hAnglar-only challenge! Today we have a color challenge for you: purple/violet & cream. And this is what I came up with:

I started on making my Christmas cards and I thought this cute girl would look great in purple & cream. I colored her using my Copics. She was stamped onto Make it Color card stock from Make it Crafty. This was my first time using the MiC card stock and I have to admit it's GREAT!!! I heard everyone talking about this great card stock and wanted to try it out as well. A dear friend of mine sent me some samples so I could try before buying it! (Thanks again so much :-))) ) I'll definitely will buy some of it. What's the best is the 'no bleending' no matter how many layers you put on! Blending is very smooth as well! I can say it is in my Top 3 for Copic coloring card stock!



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to join in this fun challenge over at the lovely-hAnglar-only challenge blog. You have until September 10th 6pm CEST to enter!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. hello iris :)

    how great card, love the card and the image :o)
    the image is so so so so cool and i love this ribbon! and the snow flakes and the sentiment? is so so so cool!!!

    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the purple and cream together. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, such a gorgeous card and lovely soft colours.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card Iris,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)