June 22, 2011

Showgirl in a Shadowbox



Happy Hump-Day All! Wow Wednesday again...time is just flying by! Today I like to show you a shadow box card I made and that was published in the 1st issue of the Whimsy Inspirational Magazine. I also made a tutorial on how to make a shadow box card. you'll also find it in the magazine starting at page 24.

I colored the newly released 'Showgirl' stamp from Whimsy's Kenny K collection using Copics. DP is from October Afternoon's Thrift Shop Collection. Sentiment is also from Whimsy: Fast Lane Sentiments. Dies are from Spellbinders and Marianne Design. Other embelleis used: rhinestones, brads, flowers, ribbon, Stickles.



If you haven't already come and check out the new Whimsy Inspirational Magazine. It's free for everyone to read!!!! Lots and lots of inspiration form the fabulous Whimsy DT!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Luv 'n hugs

7 comments:

  1. It looks really exiting about this magazine, but how do we get into it? It says click here to read it, but nothing happens? I´ve tryed about 5 times now, but nothing happens at all????
    I would have loved to see this, but can´t see how, I can get into it then, Is there anywhere else, where we can see it?
    I love your card, that is really great and sooooo well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. I've already spotted it in the magazine. :)

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Iris.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Maryann

    I could not find an email address to write to you so I'm leaving a comment here for you. Usually it should work without any problems...try this link here:
    http://issuu.com/whimsystamps/docs/issue1
    (copy and paste into your browser)
    Let me know if you need further assistance with viewing the magazine!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Iris! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...great card I love that iamge...I think I will be purchasing that one soon..lol
    I have an award for you on my blog...please dont feel obligated to do anything, just showing my appreciation for all the help you gave me...my copic training and collection are getting better.

    Thanks
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)