Monday, March 21, 2011

Smile!


Happy Monday to you all! Finally I was able to use this cute image from LOTV. It's sitting in my pile of unused stamps for some weeks now. But over the weekend I was able to ink it up and make this card.


I colored the image using Copics. Sentiment is from the Whimsy March Release 'Treasured Moments Tickets'. I cut it out using the Whimsy Shapeology 'Ticket Die'. Border Punch is from MS and the die I've used for the circle element is from Spellbinders. The cream colored cherry blossoms are Whimsy Buds the others are from my stash. Papers are from the K&Company K-ology Addison paper pad.






I decorated the inside as well with matching papers but kept it pretty simple. The sentiment here is from the Whimsy Balloon Sentiments.


I enter this card into the following challenges:
Copic Creations: Blues ( B32,35,37,39 & BG000,01,02,05
Wild Orchid Crafts: Dies and Punches (Spellbinders & Whimsy die & MS punch)
Papertake Weekly: Tripel Tastic - 3 of something (I used three different patterned papers and also 3 different sizes of flowers)


Thanks for stopping by! See you next time.

Hugs,

7 comments:

Marie-Anne said...

What a cute card.

Marie-Anne

Dianne said...

TOTALLY ADORABLE !! I love the image and colors.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

gorgeous card love the image adorable and I love the ticket sentiment thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Iris,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lilian said...

Wowee Iris! Your card is just stunning and darling at the same time! :) I love your new blog look too :) Thanks for joining the Copic Creations Challenge!

Rose said...

Ahhh . . . You've made this little guy look wonderful in blues. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose