Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Love to Dance!


Happy Saturday Everyone and thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are all doing well. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with plenty of sunshine hopefully. Little bit on the cooler side though but I don't mind as long as I can see the sunJust perfect for a trip to the flea market.
The card I like to show you today is made using a LOTV stamp. I'm in love with this cute ballerina.  Isn't she the cutest. It's my first time with these cute stamps but I'm already fallen for them I think.


She was colored with Copics and I added Stickles on her little anntena and on the floor. For even more glitz I dusted the image all around with super fine glitter from MS. The Border die I've used is from Magnolia and the circle die is a Nellie Snellen MultiFrame. The branch die is a Marianne Creatables. Flowers gems and pins are from my stash. The charm is from SCACD. The grossgrain ribbon is from my stash and the light pink grid mesh ribbon I found at Susanne's store: Embellishments.de.


Here you c an see all the glitter I've added!




The inside is finished to complement the outside.



Hope to see you tomorrow when a new LHO Challenge starts!

Have a great Saturday!
Hugs,

6 comments:

Marie-Anne said...

I'm in love with the image and the card.

Marie-Anne

Farina said...

Iris, die Karte ist sooooooo zauberhaft, diese frühlingshaften Farben sind einfach ein Traum.

Liebe Grüße
Silvia

Ellen said...

Hello again!:)
Thank you so much for your lovely and kind mail!:) I've looking around, in your blog, and find sooo much nice inspiration here!!
I' now one of your followers:))

Such a beautiful card, and the image is just adorable♥. I love LOTV stamps, and I've almost..all of them, hihi.
"See" you tomorrow Iris!:)
Wish you a lovely evening1
Hugs, Ellen

Nancy said...

Oh Iris, this is so sweet. I must get some of the LOTV stamps soon. I just love them. Beautiful card and every element of it is just perfect!

Serena said...

What a lovely card! I love your colouring and all the details!

xoxo
Serena

*Vicki* said...

Iris, this is so stunning girl!! LOVE your coloring as always on this sweet image!! Your shimmer and sparkle looks wonderful!! Beautiful card my friend!!HUGS