Thursday, January 6, 2011

Whimsy January Digital Release


Hello friends! Today is the release of the Whimsy January Digital Images including a release blog hop of the Whimsy Digital DT. Make sure to stop by at the Whimsy Inspirational Blog for more information on the hop and the release. Enter the hop and enjoy all the wonderful creations the digi DT has created as well as some yummy prizes!

For my card today I also used one of the new digital images, called Loving Ewe by Meljens Designs.

I colored 'Loving Ewe' using pencils and OMS. Always such a pleasure to color these images! The DP I used for my card is from My Minds Eye and I really love the bright colors of the Love Me Do Collection. The sentiment is also one of the new sentiments Ann created for this digi release. Just perfect for the image and both together make a perfect Valentines card, don't you think so? ;-)
The paper flower was created using my new Marianne Design dies (LR0145, 3-D Flower Set), leave punch is by the Punch Bunch.


Stickles used are Star Dust and Burgundy. I also added some highlights on the sheep's fur using a clear Star Dust Pen.



I'll enter this card into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts - Bev's Sketch
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes

Have a blessed day!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Juls said...

awhhhh! just gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

*Vicki* said...

Iris, this is just gorgeous sweetie! I love the beautiful layout and colors!! Have a great day!!HUGS

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

ahhhh liebe Iris.. ist das eine suesse Karte!!!!
Das motiv und das tolle Sentiment ist ganz zauberhaft

Du Iris hast du meine email antwort diese woche schon bekommen?

vielleicht bist du ja nur mit deinem Besuch "busy"

take care meine Liebe
Claudia