December 19, 2010

Farewell to ISB-Challenge!!!



Hello all and welcome to our last ISB-Challenge! We, the DT, are all very sad that this will be our last challenge but we understand the tough decision Ilona had to make! Thanks Ilona for a wonderful time as a DT member for ISB-Challenge!!!!!! Sending big hugs your way my friend!

Ok and our final challenge theme is: Everything but Christmas!

For my card I chose one of the new Whimsys stamps from the Kenny K Collection. She is called 'Movie Star'. I am still so excited to see these cuties being 'rubberized'! :-)

I colored her with Copics (sorry I forgot to take a pic of the markers I used). The sentiment is from Whimsy as well and available as digi HERE together with 7 other sentiments fitting the new Kenny K Collection. The DP is from SEI - "Poppy". Sketch is from Friday Sketchers.



We would love to see you joining our last challenge. Let's say good-bye to ISB  together! We are looking forward to your creations!



Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card fantastic colouring

    Vicky

    ps I have candy on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. this rocks!!!!!! Love your colouring, the stitched ribbon and the touches of yellow! gorgeous!!!! Hugs JUls

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a star! Love it and especially the way the white makes her such a centerpiece. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Sooooo glad to read that they are being rubberized....I just don't like digital!!!
    I adore these beautiful images and you showcased and colored her to perfection. Fantastic Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous card Iris,I love the image and the colors.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is adorable and so beautiful too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)