November 18, 2010

Gone Fishing!


Hello peeps and thanks for dropping by today!  Before I go on to my card for today I like to share some news with you. I just found out that I made Top 3 at the Paper Sundae Challenge..woohooo! What a start into the day! :-)


Thank you to the ladies from Paper Sundae for picking me as one of your Top 3! You really made my day!!!

Onto my card for today now. On Tuesday there was a special digi release from Meljens Designs over at Whimsy Stamps. Melissa created super adorable images in honor of her Dad and his favorite things! This image is one of them and isn't he stinking cute? He is called 'Fisher Moose' and just perfect for male cards.


I colored him using my Copics and the DP is from Basic Greys Archaic paper pad which I think is also great for masculine cards. The Sentiment is also availabe at Meljens Designs in the Whimsy store. The Sketch I used is from Friday Sketchers . I did not add too much embellies on this card to keep it more clean for the masculine look...lol. I just added a few buttons, matching ribbon (also from Basic Grey) used a MS border punch and added some detail with Cuttlebug border embossing folders. I distressed around the papers using  Walnut Stain Distress Ink.





I wish all of you a wonderful day and hope to see you again tomorrow.

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Iris, die Karte ist oberhammermegahypergenial - ich bin mehr als begeistert - mir fehlen da fast die Worte.

    Also, falls ich dir meine Adresse schicken soll ....

    Liebe Grüße
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. elchgeil!! Und Elchcool!! Iris, der Elch........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deine Karten sind total TRAUMHAFT....SUPERTOLL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iris, this is just adorable!! I love your masculine colors and design!! Fabulous take with the images girl!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)