Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sweet Wonderful You!



Happy Weekend to you all! Today I like to show you another card I already made days ago. And because I'm entering three challenges with it it is about time now to get it up here!

I used a Kenny K image from his new Gothik Girlz Collection. When I first saw her I thought I'm looking into my daughters eyes...LOL. The whole impression of the face is like Kim's is from time to time. So I just had to have her.

I colored again with my Copics and did some airbrushing too. I got quite a few pictures this time hope you don't get bored.

The DP is from my stash (sorry don't know the make anymore) and CS is from Bazzill and Best Occasion. The Sentiment is from Magnolia.


I added Stickles Star Dust to her wings and Diamond Glaze to her eyes to make them stand out even more!



The sentiment on the tag is from TGF and the tag is from a clear stamp set from Stampology.



Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and my stash. Leave punch is from Punch Bunch and a Magnolia die. I also added some dew drops with Diamond Glaze in the white fern leaves.







For decorating the inside I used a MS border punch and EK Success Retro Flower Punches as well as Prima flowers and rhinestomes.






I also made a matching box for the card. I cut out part of the top cover of the box and covered it with an acetate sheet to make the window.


If you are still here, thanks for baring with me and my huge amount of pics today, LOL!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge: In the Summertime (I think I've used nice summery colors)

Wild Orchid Challenges:  One for the girls (this card is definitely girly :-) ) 

Sketchy Colors:  Sketch  #33 (awesome sketch!)


Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the weekend!






11 comments:

Judith Veldhuizen said...

Such a beautifull card!! I really love it! The purple colours are so great! And you've coloured that cute image beautifully!!

Kristel said...

That's a stunning card Iris! Really love it and you colour so very well!
Hugs Kristel

Cheryl Valadez said...

Wow, Iris this is fantastic! You've colored Devilish Donna beautifully! I especially love the hair! Super card with so many awesome details. Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Kraft Girlz Challenge ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Juls said...

ooooh just too fabulous! Love the glitter on the wings! Hugs Juls

Maya said...

This is utterly beautiful!!
Love the colors, and you have colored the girl to perfections!
Thank you for joining us at SC,
hugs from Maya

CraftyC said...

Its a beautiful card Iris, love the colours and a great image!
Clairex

Jackie said...

WOW WOW WOW.this is totally fabby.. love it...and as my US girlie friends say.. TOTALLY AWESOME... thank you so much for sharing with us over at KKKGC x

Engelchen said...

Mein Gott, Iris, die Karte ist ja wohl der absolute Oberhammer! Und was soll ich dann erst zu der Box sagen, die Du dazu gemacht hast? Ich bin echt sprachlos... Du bist einfach eine Künsterlin!
Wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes Wochenende! Liebe Grüße,
Nina

Farina said...

Die Karte inkl. Geschenkbox ist supersuperschön. Wahnsinn, wieviele Ideen immer aus dir sprudeln.
Das Motiv ist jetzt nicht ganz so meines, da du es aber so hammermäßig coloriert hast, finde ich es trotzdem wunderschön.

Liebe Grüße
Silvia

Tom said...

Wow Iris - das ist ja der Hit schlecht hin! SUPER!!
GLG
ToM

Kim said...

Iris this is absolutely amazing hun! What a fantastic card! Your image is so adorable and colored so beautifully! Gorgeous work with the flowers too! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim