July 19, 2010

Candy Winner!

Hello everyone and Happy Monday! This is my first post for today (a second one with my ISB Challenge card will be up later today/evening) and I like to announce my candy winner!

The randomly drawn winner of the 2 Belles 'n Whisltes stamps is:

Farina

Congratulations!!!
Farina please contact me with your mailing info at (cocoacrafts(at)gmail.com) If the candy is not claimed by Thursday July 22nd 6 pm EST, I will redraw the winner!!!


Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back later!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Dear Iris,
    I'm soooooooooo happy, this is the first time I win a price.
    Thank you very much.

    Today morning I had a look on your blog ...

    And now I will write you an email.
    Thank you. I love your blog so much, your cards are very nice.

    Lovely greetings
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)