THIS CANDY IS NOW CLOSED!!!
Hi everyone and welcome to our very first hAnglar Challenge!
Yes the wait is over today starts the first hAnglar challenge on our 'lovely hAnglar only' challenge blog! Woohooo! I'm so excited! And because this is a reason to celebrate I'm offering some blog candy today as well :-) But it's a candy with a little twist ;-). But before I go on with my candy here is the theme of our first hAnglar challenge:
pink & green
pink & green
That means we want you to create your card/project using the colors of our blog which are pink and green. And remember this is a hAnglar only challenge, therefore only hAnglar images are eligible! For all the challenge rules, details of our first challenge and to see the wonderful inspirational creations of my DT sisters please click HERE.
I decided to make a bookmark for our first challenge. I used this little hAnglar cutie which is called ' Flicka med flätor'. I colored her using my Copics. For decorating I used some Prima flowers, a ladybug charm, ribbon, rhinestones and lots of glitter. For glittering I used my brand new (arrived today woohoo, Susana you rock ;-) ) Viva Glitter Liner, Holo Iridescent which I got from SCACD. Dies used are from Spellbinders and Marianne Design.
IS NOW CLOSED!!!!!
Lets talk Candy ;-) I got a few things to celebrate with my candy. Almost 300 followers-woohooo, you are awesome!-, close to 40.000 hits-wow can't believe it :-)- and of course our new 'lovely hAnglar only' challenbge blog! :-) And here it comes, that's what's up for grabs:
- DP from Prima's 'The Second Wind' collection - 14 different designs, 4 of each, size 6x6
- 16 A2 sized patterned cards incl. envelope, 8 different designs
- 2 bookmarks plus cord
- 1 spool Offray ribbon 'leaf green', satin
- 1 spool Offray lace, white
- 3 Stickles - Crystal, Burgundy, Starry Night
- 1 House Mouse Stamp (wood mounted) 'Surprise Party'
- 3 matching flower stamps from Outline Rubberstamps (wood mounted), different sizes
- 1 cardboard mini booklet 'Daisy' from Creative Imaginations
- 1 box with 12 Faber Castell Polychromos pencils plus 3 different sized blending stumps
- 5 sheets of crocodile paper (various colors)
- 2 sheets golden outline stickers from Starform (sealife and beach themes)
- Mix of various flowers
- Mix of embellies (e.g. rhinestones, brads, buttons etc.)
- a little surprise :-D
And if you like what I'm offering then I would be very delighted if you enter my candy! And in order to be eligible you have to do a few things ;-) Not much just a few little rules.
1. Talk about my candy and link it on your blog!
(please no blogs which are only set up for the purpose of announcing candies - I will delete these entries!)
2. Spread the word about our new hAnglar challenge blog and link it on your blog as well!
3. Become a follower of our new hAnglar challenge blog!
(if you want and not already are you can follow my blog as well, I would be delighted.)
4. Enter the candy here with Mr. Linky!
And now this is optional but I would like to add a little twist to it , especially for the hAnglar fans ;-)
5. If you also enter our ongoing hAnglar challenge - see HERE -
I will put in your name twice for the drawing!
*** But remember this must be using a hAnglar image! ***
The Candy has been extended until June 21st!!!!
This candy is open until Monday June 21st, 6:00 pm EST. Winner will be drawn using random.org. I'll announce the winner in the week of the 21st. I'll ship worldwide!!!
Thanks for stopping by today!!