January 10, 2018

Best Friends No Matter What


Hi Everyone!
Today's card showcases several stamps and a die set from the new Whimsy January release. Most of the products used on my project are linked below.




I stamped the cat from the 'A Girls Best Friend' set using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics. I then die cut the little furry friend using the matching 'A Girls Best Friend Dies'. I created a rainbow background with the Lattice Background stamp and the coordinating Background Lattice Buddies. Here I used the little paw from this set. There are 28 little designs to choose from. This gives you endless possibilities for creating your own backgrounds. I stamped the background using Versamark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then sponged the background with Tim Holtz Distress inks (mermaid lagoon, picked raspberry, carved pumpkin and twisted citron). The sentiment is from the 'You're My Always' clear set. I stamped again with Versamark ink onto black cardstock this time and heat embossed using white embossing powder. I added just a little bit of decoration to my card with a fun doodle from the FADoodles Too clear set  and attached some Sequins and Summer Breeze Enamel Dots.


Copic colors used:

E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
T8, T6, T4, T2
RV00, RV52



Whimsy products used:


*NEW A Girl's Best Friend      *NEW A Girl's Best Friend Die Set   *NEW Lattice Background   *NEW Lattice Background Buddies   *NEW FaDoodles Too   *NEW You're My Always   VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)   Distress Ink - Mini Ink Pad Kit 1Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black   *NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots   Wild and Free Sequin Pack   Copic Sketch - E31 Brick Beige      Copic Sketch - E33 Sand   Copic Sketch - E35 Chamois     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)