October 16, 2017

Santa Spinner Card & Mirror Stamping Video


Hello Crafty Peeps! Today I have a card to share which was one of my projects at the Whimsy Craft Retreat earlier this month. It is a spinner card which also involves mirror stamping. It's a really fun project and Whimsy Stamps has now mirror stamps in the store to buy.


This super cute image, as well as the sentiment and background image are all from the Oh What Fun clear set by Deb Davis. In the video (scroll down) you will see the image from both sides.

The sprinkles around the image were created using Brusho. I also added glitter for some sparkles.
On the inside I've added snow texture paste and more glitter underneath the trees as well as on top of the trees.






Here is a little video on how to mirror stamp to create the image I used on my spinner card.





Whimsy supplies used:


Oh What Fun Die SetOh What Fun          *NEW Mirror Image   Lisa's Starry Night Sequin Pack


Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)