August 18, 2017

Day 3 of the Whimsy August Rubber & Clear Release


Here we are for Day 3 of the Whimsy August release. Another Halloween card is in the spotlight today - a Headless Horseman!


This is another amazing clear stamp and die set by Deb Davis and part of the Halloween Haunts and Sleepy Hollow Series. On my CAS card I used the Headless Horseman die as my focal point. The sentiment and pumpkins are from the matching Headless Horseman clear set. I stamped the pumpkins with VersaMagic chalk ink onto the black cardstock. The larger orange pumpkin was stamped with Versafine black ink onto ornage cardstock and cut out with the pumpkin die from the Headless Horseman die set.

Here is a list of all the Whimsy products I've used on my creation:

*NEW Headless Horseman Die Set   *NEW Headless Horseman   Pierced Border Trio Dies









1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)