July 19, 2017

Whimsy Stamps July 2017 Rubber & Clear Release


It's here! The Whimsy Stamps July Rubber and Clear Release! In stores now! To celebrate this new release with lots of cute, fun and 'scary' images I have two cards to share today:

Please meet NEW Mr. Mymmy. He is from the rubber collection and illustrated by Krista Heij Barber. Sentiment and and Candy are included with the stamp. The cute bats are die cut using the NEW Dracula Bite Me die set. Copics were used to color the image.



My second card features NEW Paper Dolly Polly by Deb Davis/Amped2Stamp and the matching NEW Paper Polly Dolly die set.

There are several outfits for Polly in the set and each can be cut out with matching dies. It is super fun to put this together! I colored her with Copics. The bee dress was stamped onto yellow mini polka dot designer paper and then I added some depth to it using colored pencils. I thought a shaker card would be perfect for this image :-). The sentiment is from the same set.

Please join us and celebrate with us in our FB group

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back tomorrow with some more release creations!



1 comment:

  1. That Mummy is stinking adorable and the bat dies go GREAT with him!!
    And Paper Dolly Polly is just as cute as can BEE - what a GREAT card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)