July 21, 2017

Day 3 of the Whimsy July Release


Hello to Day 3 of the Whimsy July Release! I planned two cards today but will show you only one right now and will be back on the weekend instead with my second card :-D So make sure to stop by again in the next couple of days ;-)


I love this clear set called Dracula Bite Me illustrated by Deb Davis. It makes great Halloween cards as well as really fun birthday cards. As I usually do not send out Halloween cards I made a birthday card. This set also coordinates with matching Dracula Bite Me die set. Background and coloring was done with Distress ink - markers and ink pads. The sentiment is from the set and the bats are dies from the matching die set.


*NEW Dracula Bite Me Die Set       *NEW Dracula Bite Me

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)