April 14, 2017

Whimsy April Rubber & Clear Release - Day 3

Hello Everyone - Happy Friday! For Day 3 of the Whimsy April Release celebrations I have 2 creations to show. First is a little CAS card showcasing the super adorable "Mermaid Darling" by Kirsten Winkelbauer.

I colored her with my Copics (guess what....this time I wrote down the colors I've used...woohoo ;-) ). While I was coloring her I thought it would be nice to have some sorts of underwater background for her. So I doodled this little underwater scene. First with pencils and outlined it afterwards with Copic Multiliner Pens. I think it looks kind of cute with the image, what do you think?
For the water effect in the background I used a blue Pit Pastel Pencil (Faber Castell). It's hard to see in the photo but the bubbles have glitter (Stardust Stickles) on them.


Here is my list of Copics used:
Hair, Seaweed Tail: RV99, R39, R37, RV29, RV25, RV00
Mermaid Tail/Blouse: YG99, YG95, YG93, YG91, YG00, YG000
Skin: E50, E53, E43, R11
Fish, Coral, Seaweed: Y17, Y13, Y11 / BV00 BV02, BV04, BV08 /
YR27, YR15 Y17 Y13 Y11 / B00, B000 / G46, G43, G40
Rock: W00, W1, W3, W5 / V91, V93, V95, V99 / E89, E84, E81
Sand: E50, E51, E53, E43

My second card is CAS as well showcasing the gorgeous Cherry Blossom Panel die - *love*

The Cherry Blossom Panel was cut out from white heavy cardstock and layered onto a sponged background. I used Distress inks to sponge the background - Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean.. The word sentiment is from the New Pretty Big Flowers Clear Set.  I've added 3 Summer Breeze Enamel Dots to embellish the card.

Wishing all of you a Happy Easter!

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)