September 16, 2016

Whimsy Stamps September Release



Welcome to the Whimsy Stamps September Release
After having major computer issues I am baaaaaack ;-) I am late for Whimsy's September release but better late than never, right? That's why I am going to show you all 3 of my creations for this months super duper cute release in one blog post.

here we go...first a Christmas tag I made featuring the amazing NEW Build a Poinsettia die as well as the NEW Whimsy Designer Papers Christmas Cheer and matching Christmas Cheer Enamel Dots. They are matte effect and are beautiful! I also used an older die called Holly Vine die.






My second card shows the NEW Big Balloon Celebration Clearly Whimsy Stamp set and matching NEW Big Balloon Celebration die set on a CAS card. I used pigment inks to stamp.




Last but not least here's my card showcasing Sweetly Susie by Elisabeth Bell. I colored her using Distress Ink markers and the DP is from the NEW Winter Wishes designer paper. I used the Holly Vine die again. The snowflake dies are from the Layered Snowflake die set.


Thanks for stopping by and don't miss out on the fun celebrations in our facebook group!

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)