August 5, 2016

Hugs 'n Fishes - Happy Birthday


Happy Friday Friends! Perfect for the end of the week, a happy little birthday card! :-) This little fella is an image by Krista Heij Barber, called Hugs 'n Fishes and was released with Whimsy's July release. Isn't that the happiest little fish? Sooo cute!


I only used part of the image and colored using my Distress Ink Markers. The image was stamped onto Fabriano Artistico hot press watercolor paper - my favorite because it's extra white and super smooth.



Here's a close-up. I tried to catch all the shimmer I put on the background 'water' but that's quite difficult. I used a Wink of Stella clear brush pen (I loooove these!) for that. It's so nice and shimmery, wish you could see it.

Distress Markers I've used to color:

Wild Honey
Dried Marigold
Abandoned Coral
Barn Door
Aged Mahogany
Vintage Photo
Tumbled Glass
Broken China
Salty Ocean
Mermaid Lagoon
Evergreen Bough
Peacock Feathers



Hugs and have a happy weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)