March 3, 2016

Sweetie

Hello stamping friends, hope you are all having a great Thursday. Here I am today with some more Whimsy - Wee inspiration for you.

This is Sweetie ...well that fits her pretty well, don't you think?! :-)  

I colored her using Kuretake/ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and my new traditional Japanese water colors Gansai Tambi, also from Kuretake. I love these. They are very opaque, bright and have an almost buttery consistency. Quite different from normal watercolors. 

The image was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black onto Fabriano Artistico Extra White, hot pressed, 100% cotton, watercolor paper. 

I also added some shabby white embossing enamel around the image and on the mat frame. The sentiment is from Clearly Whimsys "Into The Woods" set.



Thanks for visiting,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)