March 7, 2016

Clearly Whimsy Stamps March 2016 Release - Day 1


Welcome to the Clearly Whimsy Stamps March 2016 Release Day 1


Welcome to the debut release of Whimsy Stamps newest artist/illustrator Nina-Marie Trapani! 
Nina-Marie has created 4 new clear stamp sets and 2 new Shapeology crafting dies to complement the stamp sets. Each day this week our design team and special guests will be sharing the new products and then on Friday, March 11th customers will be able to purchase them from the Whimsy Stamps Shop.
Our designers and special guests will be showcasing one of the new stamp sets and dies each day and will be sharing the endless possibilities available with these new products. 
Be sure to pop over to the Whimsy Stamps blog each morning to see a peek at the creations with links to the designers blogs. We will have chances to win prizes all week long as well! We hope you will join in from today Monday, March 7th through Friday, March 11th for all the new release festivities!

For all the details and how to enter the prize draws please visit the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Blog!




Here is my creation for today using the Sketched Elephants Clear Stamps and Coordinating Sketched Elephants Die Set. 


I stamped the elephant, the party hat and the balloons onto Fabriano hot pressed Artistico Extra White watercolor paper using Versafine black ink. I colored them with my Clean Color bursh markers and cut them out using the coordinating sketched elephant dies. My card measures 4 1/2 x 6 inches. I cut out the circle on the left side of the card and adhered a piece of teal cardstock behind the front panel of the card. I then added the cut out images on top of it using foam tape to make them pop even more. The banners where cut out from matching DP and layered on top of each other. The sentiment is included in the stamp set and was stamped with Versafine black ink. To finish the card off I added a teal sequin and a few teal pearls.
  

Thanks for visiting and lease come back tomorrow for more inspiration
from the new Clearly Whimsy March Release!




8 comments:

  1. Wonderful way to use
    the adorable stamp!
    Love the colors too.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. U made ellie happy, coNfetti, washi balloons n cap

    ReplyDelete
  3. U made ellie happy, coNfetti, washi balloons n cap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you used for this!! It's great!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card and could NOT remember where I saw (and commented on it!) Wondered why my comment wasn't here but it was on fb!
    At any rate, this card is worth commenting on twice as it is precious! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)