September 24, 2015

It's getting spooky.....


Hello Everyone! Today I have another Whimsy inspiration to share with you. Please meet Sabrina the Little Witch from Whimsy's Elisabeth Bell collection - Little Cottage Cuties .....

This time I've colored using my Faber Castell Polychromos. The outline was done with Kuretake Zig Clean Color Brush Pens. I bought them recently and oh my, they are so much fun to work with. You can expect to see more images colored with these soon.
I also used the Whimsy Shapeology Halloween die set as well as the Witch Hat die and the largest tag die from the  Stitched Tag dies. The papers I've used are from older collections by Basic Grey and Whimsy (retired).

 
 Thanks for stopping by

Luv 'n hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)