April 20, 2015

LLLC Challenge - Something Sweet




Hello All! It's La La Land Crafts Challenge time again! Today we have the theme Something Sweet!
For all the details about the challenge and how to participate please visit the La La Land Crafts blog. 
For my GDT creation this week I used the adorable Beret Marci and Suitcase Set. It's another clean and simple creation this week.


I used Copics to color her and the die is from the NEW Heart Scroll Corners Die Set. The sentiment is included with the Suitcase Set. Not that the image is not sweet enough for the challenge theme, but I also added a cute little muffin charm to the bow :-) The background is done using Sennelier watercolors.


Here is a closer look on Marci:

Copics used:
Skin: E000 - E00 - E11 - E04 - R20
Hair: E21 - E25 - E29
Beret: C9 - C7 - C5 - C3 - C1 - C00
Dress: RV55 - RV52 - RV00 - RV0000 - R56
Suitcase: E50 - E51 - E53 - E25 - E21 - E00
Shoes: C5 - C3 - C1 - C00, E29 - E25 - E21


 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like to join us for the La La Land Crafts Challenge - Something Sweet.  Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)