March 30, 2015

Spring/Easter - La La Land Crafts Challenge




Hello All and a Very Happy Monday..it's the Easter week already! Wow times is flying and I'm looking forward to do some egg coloring and baking Easter treats this week. How about you?
It's La La Land Crafts Challenge time again! Today we have the theme Spring/Easter, just perfect   
For all the details about the challenge and how to participate please visit the La La Land Crafts blog. 
For my GDT creation this week I used the adorable Paper Doll Marci and chose to make kind of a CAS style Spring time card:


I colored Paper Doll Marci using Copics. For a list of colors used please scroll down to the next picture. I've also used the Lotus Die Set to create my flowers. The sentiment and the rain drops are included with the image stamp.

Copics used:
Hair: E50, E53, E55
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Pink: RV00, RV52, RV55, RV34
Orange: YR18, YR15, YR12, YR00
Outline: B02, B01, B00, B000



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like to join us for the La La Land Crafts Challenge - Spring/Easter.  Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)