March 16, 2015

Something New - La-La Land Crafts Challenge




Hello Everyone and Happy Monday! It's time again for another La La Land Crafts Challenge.  

Today it is all about Something New! So whatever you've got new in your stash...use it and show us! That was actually pretty easy for me as I received my GDT package form Irina last week so I got lots of new stuff :-) 

For all the details about the challenge and how to participate please visit the La La Land Crafts blog.  


Here is what's new on my card: The cute Heart Cookie Luka  stamp including one of the sentiments that come with the stamp; Lattice Border Die, Cherry Blossom Branch Die and Stitched Sun and Clouds Die Set.
DP is from an older Echo Park set and all the embellies are from my stash.

 
Copic colors used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Hat and Apron: N0, N3, N6
Gloves and pants: E41, E42, E43, E44
Red: R14, R17, R27, R46, T4
Tray: B00, B0000
Cookies: E21, E25


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like to join us for the La La Land Crafts Challenge - Something New.  Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Hugs,




1 comment:

  1. He is so cute Iris. Love the papers and the embellishments. The flowers are gorgeous and beautifully placed.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)