October 18, 2014

Fireworks



Happy Saturday Stamping Friends! I've another CAS card to share with you today using Whimsy's 'Christmas Scene Builder' set from the recent rubber release.


I've stamped the city skyline using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The fireworks are stamped using different Versa Magic ink pads. With the wavy die from the 'Stitched Border Die Trio' I cut out a piece from white glitter paper to resemble snow. The sentiment is also from the 'Christmas Scene Builder' set. A black satin ribbon and some rhinestones to embellish.



Thanks for visiting me today!





1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Iris. Love the scene you have created and the wonderful fireworks.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)