October 24, 2014

Christmas Angel


Hi Peeps, today I'm showcasing a Time for Tea Designs image from Whimsy's October rubber release, called Christmas Angel.


I kept the colors mostly neutral on this card with just a bit of dark red and muted turquoise. The image is colored using Graph It markers this time. Flowers are from WOC and ribbons are from my stash. The snowflakes are die cut from white glitter paper using a die set from Whimsy's Shapeology collection called 'Layered Snowflake Dies'


A closer look on the cute little angel



Thanks for dropping in today and ya'll enjoy your week!

Hugs,



1 comment:

  1. She is a gorgeous Christmas Angel and I love the beautifully embellished design.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)