June 21, 2014

All Star




Hello Everyone, wishing you all a wonderful Saturday! I have a little card to share with you today which I made using a sentiment set and die from Whimsy stamps.

I used the Pierced Stacking Star die from Whimsy by SC Design and the Boy Talk sentiment set also by SC Design. This is a pretty simple card but I think just perfect as a male card. I also did not used much embellies just 2 small star brads and a bakers twine

To make the sentiment stand out a little more on the kraft cardstock I actually stamped it with water mark ink and embossed it using black detail embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)