January 30, 2014

Flower Fairy


Hello Everyone and Happy Thursday! Today I have another Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps GD creation to share. I made a little note card using 'Flower Fairy'.

The image was stamped with Versafine Onyx  Black ink onto Fabriano hot press, extra white watercolor paper. I colored it using Distress Ink markers. The sentiment is from the Dragonflies 2 set. I've decorated the card with some mulberry paper flowers, satin ribbon, paper doily, pearls, rhinestones and a pearl brad. The paper was from my scrap box, don't know the make anymore.

Close-up on the image. I've added Stickles to parts of the dress for some bling.
 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!

Hugs,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)