February 27, 2013

Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge - Add Some Metal




Hello Fellow Stampers and Crafters! Today I'd like to show you a card I made for the ongoing Whimsy Inspirations Challenge. The theme is 'Add Some Metal'. And there are some yummy prizes up for grabs, so make sure to check all the details on the challenge blog!

I used the new Seed Packet die and matching Vintage Seed Packet 2 sentiments. I stamped the sentiment onto craft card stock and cut it out with the Seed Packet die. I then arranged the flowers and vine swirls so it looks like they are growing out of the seed packet. Added some rhinestone swirls, metal charms and bakers twine and the card was done. This makes really for a quick card! The DP I've used is from the new Whimsy Designer Paper 'Easter Eggstravaganza' and the corner accents are cut out with one of the 'Corner Dies'.

The challenge is open for another 2 weeks, so there's plenty of time to create and enter! Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to visit me again on Friday when I can finally share some big news with you! =)

Hugs,



1 comment:

  1. hello iris,this is a lovely card. i like all the lovely flowers. hope the products sell well. love bluebell-flowerwood.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)