February 5, 2013

Spread Love




Hi everyone! Finally I'm back with a more regular posting schedule on my blog again. And for a fresh start I want to show you a card I made that was published in UK's Creative Stamping Magazine issue #8 that was released in January. I used one of Whimsy's stamps released in December 'Spread Love' by Crissy Armstrong.

I colored this cute love spreading fairy using my Copics. Papers are from Bo Bunny's 'Love Letters' collection. Sentiments are from Whimsy's Key to My Heart & Welcome Baby sentiment set. Dies used are from Whimsy (Lock & Key die, Eiffel Tower die, Country Heart die, Double Scallop Tag die) and Spellbinders. Flowers are from WOC and all other embellies from my stash.

Here's a close-up on the image:



I've decorated the inside to match the outside for a more finished look.



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope I could inspire you a little bit with my creation!

Hugs,




5 comments:

  1. ooooh iris this is so sweet! i love all of the beautiful details and that gorgeous image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Iris.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Iris, lovely image and really pretty colours and embellies.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful card , coloring's fab all the embellishments very striking.Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an incredible work of art....love the sweet image and all the luscious details...outstanding job on the inside of the card as well! So much to see and admire on this beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)