February 2, 2012

Love Mail Box

 
Hello ladies.....wow I didn't post anything as planned this week except on Monday, shame on me :-/ But my cold (yes I know again...*sigh*) is still lingering and I was just too exhausted to post here or to do any crafting. But I'm feeling better today and so here I am ;-)

Yes I still have those cute polar bears to show but today I like to show you a super cute mini mailbox I decorated. It was also published in the January mini issue of Whimsy's Inspirational Magazine

I just listed this mailbox and some more cards in my Etsy Shop! I also have a set of 30 Whispers ink pads for sale and will add some Peachy Keen Stamp Sets later today! Please come and have a look!


The cute Bunny is an image from Wee stamps available at Whimsy here. he is called 'Wee Bunny' and I colored him using my Copics. The mini tin mailbox I got at Michaels some time last year. It's just perfect for a little Valentines gift. You can fill it with candies or other small things. 

On the other side of the mailbox I added a sentiment from Whimsy's Love Letter Seals and you can get them here. Behind the sentiment the die I used is a Marianne Creatables Valentines die and you can find it here at Darlene's blog Dutch Paper Crafts



I decorated the front an back using just dies and sentiments. The hearts are cut our using Whimsy's new Country Heart die and. And on the front I used Whimsy's Mini Ticket die and Love Mini Tickets as well as Cheery Lynne's Hearts D'Vine Border also available at Dutch Paper Crafts.


Hugs 'n luv,
Iris

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful project, Bunny is coloured perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word girl!! This mailbox project is drop-dead gorgeous!! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! WOW that bunny is adorable!! and your mail box is beautiful! who ever gets this in there mail box is a lucky person!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love all the pretty details:) WOW!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Iris,
    Wauww what a great job!! Keep up the good work!!!
    Love, Petra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is outstanding! I think you have a fabulous blog and make gorgeous cards!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)