January 17, 2012

Goooooooal!!!



Hello Friends and Happy Tuesday! This card was a special request. It's for a soccer fanatic and I had to use the team colors - black & yellow. Ahhh that was quite a challenge as this is not my fav color combo and soccer is so not my sport...LOL. But I'm quite pleased with the result :-) I hope my friend who ordered the card and the recipient will like it as well!


The little soccer player is from The Greeting Farm, colored with Copics and the sentiment is from Whimsy's Birthday Letter seals.The charm was made using a sticker and lots of UTEE. All other embellies are from my stash.





I decorated the inside to match the outside.



Thanks for visiting my blog and have a wonderful day!

Luv 'n hugs

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I'm sure they will like it.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, klasse karte. die kommt bestimmt gut an.

    liebe grüße
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome boy card! I so struggle with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)