December 16, 2011

Christmas Time



Hello all and Happy TGIF! Wow only one more week to go! I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner and time is flying with lightning speed! Are you all ready for Christmas? I promised my self I would slow down starting Monday next week and plan on being on vacation for two weeks starting on Christmas eve. Well we are not going anywhere but I really like to relax and take a break. Looking forward to reading my new books - Suzanne Collins 'The Hunger Games Trilogy' - really captivating and I'm already almost thru book 1-, walking the doggies, riding the bikes, watching movies etc. Enjoying the holidays and just relax! What are your plans?

Ok here comes one of my last Christmas cards:

This cute stamp is called 'Andrew's Christmas Stocking' from the new 2011 Christmas Collection! This cutie stamp is available in the store right now, but you have to hurry there are only 10 left!! DP is from Bo Bunny and sentiment is from Cats Life Press. I used Copics to color the image. 



I wish you all a wonderful 4th Advent weekend and don't forget to visit out Belles 'n Whistles Inspirational blog for daily Advent Calendar giveaways! I'm also sharing a yumy cookie recipe over there today! Click HERE to go there.

Luv 'n hugs



5 comments:

  1. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Sounds like you have got great plans for the Holidays. I'm working on my last X-mas cards as well...this year was a real struggle as I didn't make many throughout the year. And chances are I'll make the same mistake again next year. LOL Anyway; have a great Christmas, and if you have a minute, would you mind dropping by my blog to let me know where the snowflake is from. Many Thanks & Hugz,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is just stunning! You did a fabulous job:) I love all the added details! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iris, this is so adorable! I love your papers and embellishments and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Iris.........this is a very stunning fun card!!!

    hugs and happy holidays to you and yours......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)