Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BnW Challenge & Incredible Holiday Sale

Pin It

Hello Stamping Friends! On Monday started a new Belles 'n Whistles Challenge and I'm a little late with my card. I was not feeling well due to a stomach flu and then I jammed my finger pretty badly *ouwee*...  but as you know bad weeds grow tall ;-) and I'm feeling better already and I was able to finish it today.

But before I show you the card I would like to share some awesome Belles 'n Whistles news with you! Belles 'n Whistles is having an incredible sale!!!
Now through November 27,
enjoy 35% savings on most* Belles 'n Whistles stamps,
while supplies last! Once they're gone, they're gone 'till next year!
Enter code WINTER35 upon checkout.
*Digital products and stamps in "Christmas 2011 & More" category are
excluded from Holiday sale.
Make sure you checkout the Belles 'n Whistles store soon. The stamps will fly off of the shelves with this amazing sales offer!

And now here is my challenge creation:


The theme this time is "Christmas" and I used one of the new 2011 Christmas stamps called 'Little Light' for my creation. The sentiment is from the Digital Word Art set 'Christmas Musical' by my fabulous DT sister Lynda and also available at the Belles 'n Whistles store!
I used Copics to color the image and the DP is from Memory Box' Mistletoe collection. Flowers, ribbon and lace are from my stash and the charm is from Whimsy.



Please come and join in our challenge. Remember you can use any stamp designed by Elisabeth Bell to qualify for our challenges. Check out the Belles 'n Whistles Challenge blog for all the details on the current challenge and how to enter!

I also enter this card into the ongoing Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge 'A Child's Christmas'. I think this image is just perfect for it and my flowers are available at WOC.
Luv 'n hugs

6 comments:

HandmadebyTLC said...

Iris, your coloring is stunning and all of your flowers loo so beautiful, uncrinkled and new! Also, you always choose exactly the right amount of embellishments too! Great work!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Sanna said...

Beautiful card. :)

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely card. TFS.

elsi said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at WOC this week ♥

Sandy said...

wow, eine wunderschöne karte...die coloration ist einfach gigantisch...


liebe grüße
sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin