September 25, 2011

Lovely-Hanglar-Only Challenge No. 34



Hello Everyone! Happy Sunday and welcome to our LHO challenge 34. Today we want to see something round shaped, so our theme is: Round. For all the challenge details and how to enter please visit our challenge blog HERE.

For my challenge creation I used this cute hAnglar boy winter image. To fit the theme I used several circle shapes on my card. DP is from Memory Box 'Spiceberry' collection. Copics were used for coloring the image. Sentiment is from Catslife Press. Dies used: Spellbinders, Memory Box Snowyville Border, Magnolia swirls and leaf die. Flowers are Whimsy buds and from my stash.

The shadow around the image is done using Prismacolor pencils.


Looking forward seeing your entries over at our challenge blog!
Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by!

Little reminder: My birthday candy is still open to enter until September 30th.
Click HERE to enter!


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love the colors you've used.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card, lovely image and beautiful design.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)