May 14, 2011

Whimsy Sneak Peek Day 2 - Sweet Addition


Hello everyone and welcome to Whimsy's Sneak Peek Day 2! Today we are showing sneak peeks from the new Crissy Armstrong Collection, available through Whimsy on May 18th!



I made a baby gift box with an attached easel card on top. This is going to be part of a gift for a very special friend of mine. Hope she likes it. I also went a little wild with my photos today, I took a lot so be prepared for a longer posting ;-)

-please click on the pictures for larger view-
This new and soon to be released stamp is called 'Baby of Mine' from Crissy Armstrong. It is so super cute and I was in love with it from the first time I had a glimpse at it :-) I colored it using Copics and Prisma pencils to deepen the shadows. I also airbrushed around the image and text. DP is from the new Basic Grey paper collection 'Sweet Threads'. The circle sentiment 'Sweet Addition' is from the 'Welcome Baby Sentiments' also available May 18th.


From the same sentiment set is also the saying and it was just perfect for my gift box. The sentiment was cut out using Spellbinders label one.

A closer look on the sweet image. I added some Stickles Star Dust to the bottle and her bow.

The flower arrangement is made of roses from Prima, cherry blossoms from Whimsy Buds and a large fabric and crocheted flower from Recollections. The pearl hearts and pearl twigs are from my stash. The soft pink chandelier garland is also available through Whimsy. Denise added lots of new embellishments. Make sure to check them out soon as they are going fast! The little butterfly is from Prima and the heart doilie from my stash.


Another new embellie from Whimsy is this baby bottle charm, perfect for my project!


The flower ribbon around the box is from Making Memories.


The complete inside of the card topper.



This is my entry for the first TTCRD Challenge which is open to everyone and the theme is 'Anything Goes'

Thanks for dropping in today and my next sneak peek will be posted here on Monday.

To see a list of all the blogs participating in the daily sneak peeks please visit the Whimsy Inspirational Blog.

For your convenience here is the list of the participating blogs for today:


Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Owh, what a gorgeous giftbox.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...das ist ja absolut süüüß....das Motiv ist so bezaubernd und Deine Gestaltung einfach wunderschööön :0)))

    Liebe Grüße
    und Knuddelz
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one gorgeous gift box and card Iris!!!! Love the colors and all the fab details. The new image is just adorable!!! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Iris,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)