March 24, 2011

Spring is coming...


Hello all! At last I managed to color this cutie pie Tilda from Magnolias latest collection. I love Tulips, one of my favorite flowers besides roses and lily'. 

I used Distress Inks to color her and the image was stamped onto 300g hot press watercolor paper with Archival Ink.  Papers are from Making Memories. I also used my MS tulip border punch for the first time. The die cut leaves are made with a Magnolia DooHickey die. The Cherry Blossoms are from Whimsy and the other flowers from my stash. Butterflies are punched with a EK Success punch. The decorative pin is from embellishments.de 


I also decorated the inside to match the outside of the card. Here you can see the punched tulip border much better.


I'll enter this card into this weeks Just Magnolia & hAnglar & stAnglar Challenge  - Favorite Color Combo
as well as the Stamp Something Challenge - Something Sweet (I think Tilda is just too sweet ;-) )
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a fab Thursday!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Oh my word Iris!! You know I totally LOVE these colors!! :) The whole card is just amazing hun!! Your coloring is gorgeous as always!! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is phenomenal....such gorgeous colors!!! Miss Tilda is colored magnificently and your details are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colouring, the colour combo is beautiful.Such a pretty card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flower and the way you layred them etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Iris,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)