March 28, 2011

Belles 'n Whistles Challenge - Glitter!


Hi all! A brand new Belles 'n Whistles Challenge starts today on our challenge blog HERE. Our sweet Gini is the host and she wants to see GLITTER on your cards/projects! Yay what a fun challenge - I LOVE glitter!

I colored again using pencils and the DP is from Basic Grey's Kioshi set. The large light blue paper flower in the upper right corner is handmade. If you are interested in how to make these kind of flowers please come back tomorrow ... I prepared a tutorial on how to make these.


I used this weeks Friday Sketchers sketch for my card.

Sorry folks for the rather short posting but it's a busy week for me! Hope you like to join us at the Belles 'n Whistles Challenge blog. Looking forward seeing your glittery creations!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Iris!! This is so stunning!! I love your beautiful colors and the sparkle EVERYWHERE!! SO gorgeous and great take on the challenge!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful card Iris,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huhu Iris

    WOW..das ist ein traumhaft schönes Kärtchen geworden...tolle Farben und Deine Coloration ist ein absoluter Hinkucker :0)))

    Hab einen schönen Tag ;0)

    Liebe Grüße
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Iris eine sehr schöne Kare ist das geworden. Und ich bin auch ein riesen Fan von Glitzer. Deine selbst gebastelte Blume sieht fantastisch aus. Werde mir das Tutorial später ansehen.
    Liebe Grüsse
    Melanie-Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)