February 4, 2011

Whimsy Sneak Peeks - Start Today!

Hello everyone! Sorry for being absent for a week now but I had a very busy week. We have the house full of family visiting from Germany and I also had lots of errands to run. I had to chase after my parents luggage which got lost on the flight. How can the airline loose the luggage on a non-stop flight, huh? Well they did and unfortunately it did not turn up yet. They are still tracing.....and ton top of all they are not very helpful  and are unfriendly if you call themj and ask about it :-/  Which makes me really upset. They charge outrageous ticket fares, allowing only 1 checked bag per person for free on a transatlantic flight and if that gets lost (mind you, on a non-stop flight!!!)  they are not even very helpful.....aaaawwww!

Ok I stop complaining now and onto my happy news for today :-)



And we will have sneak peek days for ya, starting today!!!!!
To see a list of the DT blogs joining in on the sneak peek on the selected days please visit our Whimsy Inspirational Blog HERE!

Today on sneak peek day 1 the DT will be sharing sneak peeks at some of the new February release stamps from the Crissy Armstrong Collection



*** My sneak peeks here on my blog will start tomorrow! So please make sure to come back tomorrow for my creation with one of the new, soon to be available, stamps from Whimsy! ***

Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. ohhh shoooot
    I hope everything will come well !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be back tomorrow to see what you've done with the new Whimsy Stamps.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)